Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Slight Change of Plans!

I have some very exciting news....
Our doctor moved delivery date to Tuesday, May 15th. That means it is ONE WEEK AWAY!!!

For some reason he needed to change it from Wednesday to Tuesday, and I am sooo excited about it! I originally wanted May 15th as the delivery date because I like the way it sounds. Weird...I know, but May 15th sounds stronger and I like it better than May 16th. Sooo....as long as I don't go into labor before then, we will have a C-Section on Tuesday morning, and our boys will be here!

Change of subject:
Our church hosted a night for moms, and I was invited to enjoy the festivities. It was so much fun! There were pedicures, massages, flip flops, yummy food, and great conversation. I received my "delivery pedicure", so at least my feet will be pretty when I am sprawled out on the surgery table. For some reason, I have been very particular about wanting nice feet for the delivery/hospital stay.

Back to pregnancy news:
My body has started the whole labor process! I am dilated to 1.5cm and I am 50% effaced. So there is a chance that I could go into labor before next week, but I don't think that will happen....we'll just have to wait and see...!

Names to cross off: Chandler, Derek, Sam, and Caden

I'll leave you today with a new belly shot. * 36 Weeks * I have grown since last week...and I thought that wouldn't be possible..

10 comments:

Kate said...

Yeah for May 15th!! Good news! Less than one week away now....amazing!

*Courtney* said...

Oh Kara, I totally feel ya on the nice feet thing. I am for sure getting a pedicure before the delivery. :) Anyway, you look great and it won't be long til those precious boys are here!

Anonymous said...

I've got my sub's instructions, my clothes packed and camera ready!

New boys in our family! So much fun for Papaw and Grommie!

Cassie said...

A. I can't believe you fit 2 babies inside of you! You look GREAT!! I'm sure from behind you can't even tell there's something in there:)

B. May 15th is my sister's birthday and I've always been a little jealous...it is just such a great date...so I agree...It's strong and perfect!

C. I CANNOT wait to meet them! I can't believe it will be less than a week until we see their sweet faces!

Blessings on you and Zach these last few days!!

laura said...

May 15th is my nephews birthday. I love may 15th! What a great day to have your boys. Good luck and get some sleep this week. YOU WILL NEED IT!

Anonymous said...

You do look bigger! That is incredible. Can't wait to meet the boys...

Jen said...

the great news is you look damn good at 36 weeks. i bet other moms at the hospital will be jealous of your new mom cuteness.

Summer said...

Counting down until the 15th. . . only 4 days and a few hours!!! Love the picture posts of your belly lately, and the name game is killing me! I can't wait to call them by name instead of the boys! By the way, you are always the first to post a comment on my blog. Are you stalking me?

TKP said...

You have seriously got to be the most beautiful mommy of twins. You are radiant!!

Candy said...

YEA!! Can't wait!