Friday, May 11, 2007

Who says they can't match every once in a while?!

I don't think I am going to match our boys all the time, but when they have stuff that is THIS cute...who could resist?!?!










These two guys are about to go through some MAJOR changes! Not only will Zach be a dad in 4 DAYS, but DUKE will be a dad in about a month!!! Any of you out there want a full-bred chocolate lab puppy???


Tummy Update: I've started having some practice contractions. Usually about 1 or 2 a day. Nothing major...but it's still exciting! So there is still a chance that something could happen before Tuesday!

The countown begins! 4 days left. AHH!
Names to cross off: Boone, Jeremy, Hayden, and TJ

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, you don't know me, but I found your blog off a link on a friend's blog. I read about the chocolate lab puppies and was interested. My sister and I are wanting to get a dog sometime soon, so we thought we'd at least check this out. Let me know.

Kara said...

katherine- send me an email and i will communicate with you that way!
karasheets@yahoo.com

Kenli Shea said...

I am so pumped, not about matching, about the boys. I am never a fan of matching, but you must with those clothes, I love them. Thanks for letting us go through this pregnancy with you without gaining the weight haha, I have enjoyed it all the way. You look wonderful.

Blake and Moriah said...

Kara, I love the clothes!! I'm glad everything is going well for you and the boys! I am will be checking my email EVERY minute on Tuesday! I love you!

Sarah P said...

YAY! Only two days now!!!! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait. Thanks for sharing your pregnancy experience with us. You are fabulous.