Sunday, January 20, 2008

Shake Them Haters Off

We have been trying to get well since Thanksgiving. It seems that someone in our house has been sick since then, and I am TIRED of it! I have been bed-ridden 3 times this winter, and that is totally not normal for me. Once we get rid of one bug, another one makes it's way into our home. UGH!

Right now, Zach is recovering from bronchitis which means he is still coughing a lot. I have caught some little stomach bug which had me heaving over the toilet last night and taking occasional sips of Pepto today (and I am still coughing some from my little stint of bronchitis). Will has the same stomach bug that I do, and he has thrown up his dinner for the past two days. Just dinner- strange. He also has one ear infection and a nasty cough that he caught from Levi. Levi has a double ear infection still going strong from last week, and like everyone else, the remnants of bronchitis. Seriously....I am so ready for spring to be here!

UPDATE: Zach caught the stomach bug last night. He spent some time over the porcelain throne too. The poor guy is traveling today, so I hope he has a stronger stomach than I did...

post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sorry.... but sharing bugs seems to be the way things go when there are little ones around. Tell Levi thanks from his grommie for sharing his ear infection with me also. If mine doesn't get better soon, I'm going to the doc myself!
love ya

Sarah Cornett said...

Wow Kara, I am so sorry! I am praying for ya'll! Hope you all feel better (and stay better) SOON!

summer said...

Oh, Kara. Bless you. We've been sick around here too, but I think you guys win the prize. We'll say a few extra prayers for your family.

Shannon Burton said...

YUCK! So glad you're all on the mend now....