Monday, November 27, 2006

We had a great Thanksgiving in Muleshoe with the whole Sheets clan. Here are some highlights of the week:

All of Zach’s siblings (and spouses & dogs) being under one roof
Pumpkin, Cherry, Raspberry, Pecan, Rhubarb, & Apricot Pies
Putting up Christmas lights at midnight
Staying up late and sleeping in
Christmas movies: Elf, Home Alone, Christmas Vacation
Watching the guys fry the turkey to perfection
Scrabble, Scattegories, Text Twist, Cranium, Seven Game Series, Relay races at the Muleshoe track
Great food ALL the Time!
Talking around the fire pit at night
Christmas shopping
Getting Queen treatment since I am the keeper of the grandkids!

As you can see, we had a great weekend in Muleshoe. Thanksgiving is always wonderful with the Sheets! We actually celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas all last week. This year I got a lot of cool stuff: maternity clothes, lotions, perfume, adorable baby shoes, and some REALLY adorable kids boots.

All the Sheets kids wore the same pair of cowboy boots while growing up. Zach’s dad decided that we needed some boots of our own to pass down to our kids. He got us a pair of brown boots, and a pair of pink boots (complete with sparkles and lights that change color when moving around!). Our kids will be lookin good thanks to their extended family!

As far as being pregnant…..I have it pretty easy! I guess God is blessing me with an easy pregnancy since there will be two babies. In the past week, my belly has really started to stick out. *I’m sure it has nothing to do with all the food from Thanksgiving* I have started to regain some energy, and I don’t really have sickness stuff anymore! The only thing now is that I get headaches in the evenings. It’s nothing much to complain about, but it’s more annoying than anything.
The babies are about 3 inches long, and according to my weekly update from babycenter.com, they are starting to urinate!! I guess that’s good.

Enough blabbing on for now. I will post some Thanksmas pictures as soon as I get them!

No comments: