Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter 2012

We had a beautiful Easter weekend just hanging out at home and being with family and friends. The bluebonnets are in full bloom (which most of you non-Texans don't realize the full magnitude of bluebonnet pictures....but I love them!), and we got some great family pics thanks to Zach's talented sister, Gini!




After pictures, we did a glow in the dark egg hunt. (Thanks Pinterest!) We just put glow bracelets into plastic eggs and let the kids search for them after dark. So much fun! Then the boys had a blast with the extra glow sticks : ) Serious business.

Easter morning. Trey wore the suit that W & L wore for their first Easter. I love it when Trey gets to wear something that I am still attached to from almost 5 years ago!

Talk about serious business..this girl cracks me up! Peyton had a great time with the egg hunt, but probably only because there was candy involved : )

Levi, Pierson & Will. Best buds having fun together!

Zach and Trey

I didn't get around to baskets this year, so nets it was!

Poor guy just couldn't stay awake for the festivities.

Will was pretty excited about all the candy

Levi's loot.

Cousin time! Peyton won't live around the corner for much longer, so we are soaking up the time we have left with her as our neighbor! (And her parents) : )

3 comments:

Cozyflier said...

Great pictures! I was wishing we had thought of glow eggs when my kids were little. I too had outfits that all 3 or 4 kids kids wore :-)

I even have outfits packed away in the attic for grand kids!!! I'm hopeless.

Glad you had a great Easter!
The Funk clan

Cozyflier said...

I gave you a blog award! Stop by my blog to pick it up!

Carrie

ابوعدي للتسوق said...

فديو
فديو
فديو

فديو
فديو