Thursday, April 07, 2011

Test blog

Just testing...trying to figure out how to post blogs from my phone. My goal would be to post more pics that I take from my phone on a more regular basis. No promises....but this could great! If it works.

Had a blast hanging out with the Burton bunch yesterday. The boys were able to explore their creek, clean out their pool (which Will said was his favorite part of the day), play freeze tag, climb a rock wall, and have loads of outside play! It was just what we needed. By the time we left, my boys were calling the girls 'sister'. Precious! Thanks Burtons for a fun day!











-sorry for any typos. I did this post from my phone...

2 comments:

Cozyflier said...

Sounds like a great day! How fun to post from your phone.

Shannon Burton said...

Just catching up on your blog! Loved our time with you too. One of our fav families, hands down!!!