Saturday, February 14, 2009

Why I Love My Valentine.

I stayed home last night while Zach went on a date with another girl. This is just one of the many reasons why I love Zach.

Finda is a sweet girl who goes to church with us. Her family is a refugee family from Africa, and they have been living here for a few years now. Her dad was very busy last night taking care of his sick wife (Finda's mom), so Zach had a great opportunity to be her date to a Father/Daughter Dinner & Dance at church!
Yes Sir...I love this man.

Happy Valentine's Day. I hope that you get to spend some time today with people you love!

post signature

5 comments:

Candy said...

Absolutely precious. Geoff was wishing he had a 6th grade girl last night when they were all running around our house. He was loving it. They are two peas in a pod our guys.

JENNY said...

How sweet. Chris' brother, Seth, went and took Ava. I think they had a great time!

Cassie said...

So sweet! I absolutely love that picture.

Terah said...

Awww...what a sweet guy.

katie and matt said...

Wow, i love Finda AND Zach! Thanks for sharing that story!