- they are feeding themselves at every meal! It's so cute to watch them slowly (or not so slowly) pick out their favorite food in front of them and stuff it in their mouth.
- They LOVE bananas! They will eat 2-3 bananas each at breakfast! We are buying about 15-20 bananas every few days. They can't get enough!
- They are both drinking milk & water out of a sippy cup. They never took a bottle so they both went straight from nursing to cup.
- Levi is cruising all along every piece of furniture, wall, box, pillow, chair, ...well just about anything!
- Will still gets scared to stand up. So he is sticking to crawling for now.
- Will is still the serious, contemplative kid. Levi, on the other hand, is CRAZY! He is sneaky, mischievous, and keeps us on our toes! It is so fun to have two kids who are so different from one another and manage to even each other out!
- Will have 7 teeth; Levi has 2 teeth!
- We got them weighed this week, and Will weighs 17 lbs. 10 oz., while Levi weighs 18 lbs. 8 oz. They are both small for their age, and I am not sure how that can be! They eat so much all of the time! They must have a high metabolism.
- Favorite toys: boxes, tupperware & spoons (they are aspiring drummers), cell phones & remotes, and little basketballs.
- Maybe the most exciting thing that has happened in the past couple of weeks: WILL IS SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT! He has been sleeping 11 hours each night for the past week or so. I love that kid! One down, one to go!
- Also, this is kind of sad, but I am no longer nursing them. I remember counting down the days until they turned 4 months old (thinking that I was going to stop at that point). But I just couldn't make myself stop! It was so easy and convenient! Then they turned 6 months, 8 months, 10 months....and I was still nursing them to sleep at night. Sweet sweet moments of quiet with them! Anyways, it was just time to stop. It's so weird that I have not spent one single night away from these boys. Which leads me to my next point...
- I have planned my first overnight getaway without the boys!!! It's not for another few weeks, but I am so excited! It's about dadgum time, huh?!