Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mama's Boys

I love when the boys just want to sit and cuddle on my lap. They are usually pretty active guys, so I don't find myself in this position very often!

Levi & me. He was pointing to me and saying 'Mama'. I guess in case I forgot who I was...

Cotton Ball and me. He is turning into such a goof ball! He used to be so serious, but now he is definitely always up to something!

I remember when he used to be just a little butterball.....

and I remember when the both fit on my lap with space to spare!

and I remember holding them while they were completely still and just staring at their sweet faces....

and I remember the very first time I ever held them. Little did I know how much joy, love, laughter, hugs, and life they would bring into my world.

10 comments:

JENNY said...

What a sweet post about your sweet boys. They are so cute. I can't wait to snuggle with my own!

Julia said...

That is exactly what I am doing right now--just holding Ellie, cherishing this moment! What precious pictures of your sweet boys! I love seeing how they have changed in such a short time.

Blessed Mommy said...

How sweet! Don't they grow fast?

Kate said...

Aww, what sweet pictures! It is fun to see their little personalities developing!

Sarah Cornett said...

Precious pictures of precious boys and one amazing mom! I can't wait to see ya'll in 4 days! Love you!

erin f. said...

How SWEET! I can't believe how big they are.

summer said...

Love this post! Sweet boys, sweet mommy.

Candy said...

This is the most precious Mommy post I've ever seen. You are so blessed!

Jessica said...

Your boys are so cute! I can't believe how big they are! Looks like yall are doing great.

Natalie said...

I'm so glad you share stories about your experience having twin boys. My husband and I just found out we are having twin boys, so I'm taking serious notes and encouragement from your blogs. Thanks for sharing even though you don't "know" me. (I'm a fellow ACUer that landed on your blog a while back.)
Natalie