OK, on to my weirdness...
1. Zach buys most of my clothes. Some of you already know this, but it's the truth. About 90% of the time that I am wearing something cute/trendy, it is from Zach. He can even pick out jeans WITHOUT ME TRYING THEM ON. It's amazing folks, truly amazing.
2. I grew extra sets of teeth. I've had numerous surgeries on my mouth for jaw alignment, but I have also had 3 sets of teeth for some teeth. I lost the baby tooth, in came the permanent tooth, and then x-rays showed another tooth coming in! Sorry, that's kind of gross.
3. I have a foot fetish. I notice peoples' feet. I could look at any of my friends' feet (without seeing their faces) and put the feet with the person. You could even just be an acquaintance, but I bet I could identify your toesies.
4. My hair was not curly until....yes, I am going to say the 'p' word....puberty! Over the course of one summer, my hair went from a tangley, slightly wavy mess, to a head full of curly-q ringlet curls. It was pretty traumatizing at the time, but once I learned NOT to brush through it, I loved it! After I had the boys, my hair lost a lot of it's curliness. It is slowly coming back, but I don't think it will ever be as curly as it was in High School/early College.
5. I love traveling. Some of my favorite places include:
Pacific Coast Highway along California's coastline. This is one of my happy places.
Dominican Republic- THE most beautiful place I have ever seen.
Yosemite National Park, California- so diverse and awesome.
Westcliffe, Colorado- this little town tucked in the valley of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains is so quaint and perfect. I want to take a little vacation there one day. Maybe that's where Zach & I should go! hmm...
Zimbabwe, Africa- most beautiful people.
the Texas Hill Country. I love the rolling hills, the fat cows, the beautiful ranch homes, and the cute towns. I love driving from our house down to Austin or Houston. I pretty much love all of Texas, but especially the hill country.
Places I would love to go:
6. This might sound totally strange, but I would love to live in an Amish community for a short amount of time. I am intrigued by their way of life, and I think I would learn a lot about simplifying life. Plus, it would be really cool to ride around in a horse drawn carriage! Just kidding....but seriously.
7. The only organized sport I have ever played is soccer. I started when I was 4 and stopped when I graduated High School. Growing up, I loved to play volleyball, softball, basketball, tennis, do gymnastics, run on the track....but I was so busy playing soccer that there was no time for the other stuff.
OK, those are my 7 Random Things. I hope you have enjoyed this as much as I have. There were some that didn't make the cut, so maybe I will do another one of these one day, but probably not.
I won't be blogging for about a week, so have a great Thanksgiving. We have so much to be Thankful for, and I hope that our lives reflect grateful hearts.