Friday, June 06, 2008

4 Years Has Gone by Fast!

Zach and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary on June 5th. We had an awesome night out that included The Beehive (steaks & dessert), driving around some of our favorite neighborhoods here in town, and going to the mall. It was delightful! Then, he surprised me the next morning by dropping me off to get a full body massage. It was a-mazing!

Zach is my perfect partner. nuff said.

Here are some pictures of our favorite moments from the past 4 years!

The big day! June 5, 2004.

Grand Canyon/California vacation- Summer 2003

Dancing at Barn Dance- summer 2006.


Mexico vacation! Summer 2006.
We're prego with 2! Around 30 weeks prego.

First family picture. May 15, 2007.

Ski trip 2007.

I love you Zach, and I am looking forward to many more years by your side.

post signature

4 comments:

Shea said...

So glad you stopped by my blog. I love reading about your boys. Adam sent us a link to a blog that had a video of the twins giggling at one another, and it was the sweetest thing ever! Congratulations on 4 years!!!

erin f. said...

Y'all are a great couple...I cannot believe it has been 4 years, wow! Happy Anniversary and many many more!

*Courtney* said...

Happy 4 years! Y'all look so good in your wedding pic.

Shannon Burton said...

Happy Anniversary to one of our absolute favorite couples! You both inspire us to be better people...we love you!