Monday, May 19, 2008

Swing Away!

I was so excited to get some tree swings for the boys. I thought that they would really like it. Boy was I wrong...

Will LOVES it!




Levi doesn't....
Every time I would swing Levi, his face got super red and he would hold his breath. He prefers just sitting in the swing and watching Will zoom past him!

Don't worry though, Levi has a good attitude about it...


I can't wait to blog about my awesome first get-away without the boys. I had a wonderful time in Austin, and Zach spent the night in the ER with the boys! haha...more to come later!

post signature

5 comments:

Kathy said...

So funny! About the time, we think we've got them figured out- Levi is the dare-devil and Will is the cautious thinker, they go and throw our ideas out the door!
Maybe Will is like Zane- he would swing all day if someone will push him!

Cassie said...

I was about to say the same thing...that is surprising that Levi was the "cautious" one! I love his sweet "I'm not so sure about this..." face. Your boys are too adorable, Kara! We can't wait to come visit and see the new house!!

Brown Sugar said...

i think i noticed something like that in Levi when I pushed them in the stroller....... I was pushing Will and Levi really fast. Will was smiling but Levi didn't seem to interested...He didn't look sick but he was definitely not interested.

Candy said...

So cute!! Max loved his little swing like that and would fall asleep as he was swinging. I cannot wait to hear about your getaway and Zach's own adventure.

Shannon Burton said...

My kids all did the same thing at first in the swing. Give him some time...he'll get used to it. Then you won't be able to take him out of it!