Thursday, February 21, 2008

Movin' On Up!

It might be a little while before I post again. We are moving this weekend!

We sold our house today, and we will be moving about 4 miles away to a house with lots of potential. (Meaning I am slightly freaking out, but Zach keeps telling me we are making a great decision. If you see me around town with paint all over me, it's because I am trying to make this new house feel like home!) We are really excited about the new place- HUGE backyard, fireplace, and a room for a home office for Zach. I will post some pics as soon as we get settled in. I always love looking at before and after pics, and hopefully ours will be a cool transformation to look at! For now, have fun reading someone else's blog or some archives of mine. I have some boxes to pack!




**Jen- I like how you put your name on all of our boxes. Smoooothh....


post signature

5 comments:

Allison said...

congrats on the move! i'm anxious to see pictures! you already have soo much packed...we are possibly closing in one week and haven't packed one box yet...eeks!

*Courtney* said...

Yay for the new house with potential! I love those because you can put your own touch on them.

Jen said...

what can i say, i am a really funny person.

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon Burton said...

Can't wait to see the new place! I remember Luke telling me those exact words before we moved into our last house...lots of potential! Hang in there...it will be a fun ride!