I can't believe how fast this month has gone. Will & Levi have brought so much joy into our lives, and we are so thankful to have them as our children.
Here are some updates on their growth & development:
- Both boys weigh 8 lbs. 2 oz. (Levi will soon pass up Will if he keeps eating like he does)
- Levi has found his voice. He loves to grunt..and he grunts all the time (even in his deep sleep)!
- The boys have started to hear and respond to each other. When Levi grunts, Will wakes up and starts grunting. When Will wakes up in the middle of the night, Levi will hear him and start waking up too. Sometimes this is cute...but in the middle of the night it's not so cute.
- Levi loves to be held.
- Will still has gas problems. I feel so sorry for him when he tries so hard to get some toots out. Poor guy.
- Levi has gone bald. He lost all of his hair on the top of his head, so he really looks like an old bald man.
- Will thinks he is choking when we put a pacifier in his mouth.
- Both boys love to stay awake and "play" with each other during the mid-morning and early evening. This could be my favorite time of the day because it's so fun to watch them stare at each other and hit each other.
- Levi has about 4 chins. You can count them for yourself in the picture below.
- We go through about 20 diapers a day.