Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Will & Levi

I think Uncle Tyler would be......is proud. When I was in the nursery and everyone else was restricted to looking through the window, Landon texted me, "Man, Tyler's lucky, he gets to be in there with you."
I'm crying as I write this for more reasons than one...no pun intended. "When I Get Where I'm Going" by Brad Paisley is playing on Landon's computer as I write. It makes me wish that I could see Tyler here, it makes me look forward to heaven, and it makes my very thankful for my peace of heaven here on earth...Kara, Will, and Levi. I am sad right now...very sad, but how can I not be amazed and incredibly happy at the same time. I am a dad. Love is a strange thing, an all encompassing thing. I think God is pretty cool. He's right here with us. The joy that these two beautiful boys bring with them is overwhelming. The following is a picture of:

Levi (left) and Will (right).


5 comments:

laura said...

congratulations Kara! they look so sweet. i'm so excited for your new family. take it easy and have a quick and healthy recovery.

Kenli Shea said...

Amen, Zach, Amen. I am so glad that sometimes God brings joy(s) in the midst of sorrow. Congrats daddy.

Sarah Cornett said...

Wow, those boys are amazing. I had no idea how much I would love them. They are so precious to me.

Candy said...

Zach - I am sitting here in complete amazement over so many things. New life, new love, overwhelming sensations of joy and grief and gratitude and anger. But what most amazes me is how all of this coexists in underlying compatibility greatly overshadowed by love. Landon is the coolest guy. I love the way he thinks. Thank you so much for sharing your feelings and thoughts with us. You are so very blessed. Family is important. I'm glad you're part of mine.

Kate said...

God's love is amazing, and it's probably felt the strongest in times of extreme sadness and extreme joy. These babies are a reminder that God is faithful, and that we all come from and return to HIM. Congratulations papa! Those boys are beautiful!