1. from a man at a basketball game that I have never met: "Let me guess...March 18th?" It took me a few seconds to realize he was trying to guess the due date. me: "umm...not quite. More like June 5th." ouch.
2. "Twin boys?!?! Oh my goodness..I am sooo sorry. I will start praying for you right now."
I am convinced that I have the best option out there for twins. They are not identical
3. "So, do you have any stretch marks yet?" answer: nunya business.
by the way, stay on the safe side and don't ask a pregnant woman this question. thanks.
4. "Are you going to name them Chip and Dale?" -...no...
5. drum roll please....this one came from my neighbor when I met her in our front yard to chit chat.: "Wow Kara, you look really good today. The last time I saw you, you looked really bloated." (She even made hand motions to make her face look much larger than it was.)
Rule: When giving a compliment to someone, don't try to make it sound better by comparing it to an insult of that same person.
We got our maternity pictures taken this week. Hopefully today I will be able to go and look at the proofs. I LOVE pictures, and our photographer is so gifted with what she does.
This weekend is our Abilene Baby Shower. Should be lots of fun!
Names to cross off your list: Trevor, Brett, Joshua, & Aidan.