Sunday, April 02, 2006

"If anyone see's a retainer, it's mine. I lost it." --the first thing Gillian groggily said when she woke up after 2 hours of sleep last night.

Oh to be a High School sophomore again..
That is one of the many funny quotes from this weekend. We took our Huddle to HEB Camp in Kerrville for the Highland Family Retreat. It was so much fun, and we had a blast hanging out in the river and playing games with "our kids". We stayed up until 4am Friday night/Saturday morning, and then we were up until 3am on Saturday night/Sunday morning. Therefore, I am tired, but I will post more when I get some good pictures. For now, I am going to bed.

1 comment:

leslie said...

Thanks for sharing your "kids" with me a little bit on Saturday! I had fun hanging out with ya'll. Can't wait to see your pics. I'll post some too tomorrow. Get some rest!