Saturday, April 15, 2006

HaPpY EaStEr!!!

I hope that all of you are having a great Easter weekend. Zach and I are in Dallas with my family this weekend. We got to sleep in today, and it was wonderful! Then we spent the afternoon dyeing Easter eggs. For those of you who don't know, my family does this every year, and it is getting more and more fun every year! Sooo...here are some pictures from this years Egg Dyeing Saturday.




I attempted to make a Globe Egg. It's on the top right of this basket. I think it turned out pretty well! I hope some kid who knows what it is gets it. I would have LOVED that! ...maybe that's why I am such a nerd...


My dad sent me this Easter Card. I thought it was really funny! So I am passing it on to you!

6 comments:

Candy said...

Kara! Thanks for the laughs! You crack me up - oh, can I say that here, what with the eggs and all? ha! Great eggs - amazing really. Makes me want to dye some too, but I think it's too late! bummer! Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making an Easter egg for me Aunt Kara!!
Love, Zane

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kara said...

awww...thanks Zane, but the egg with your name on it was made by your Grommy. She thinks about you a lot and misses you. I did make you an egg, but it doesn't have your name on it. It's the green one in the top basket on the middle-left. Can't wait to see you again!

Sarah Cornett said...

Awww...I love all the Easter eggs! It looks like ya'll had a great time.
p.s. I love the globe egg!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... play free slots buy diet pill vacuum cleaner Liposuction training videos taillight wiring location 2002 jeep liberty limited down blouse oxycontin and prostitution